viTa doLce Of mE

I am not a word. I am not a line. I am not a girl that can ever be defined. Don't u worry ur pretty little mind, ppl throw rocks at things that shine

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Welcome

This Blog BELONG TO Qiena Abd Halim ...i just want u to know that this is My Space,My Place,My bLog,so i have right to write anything that i want,when i want that relate to my life.I'm have no intention to embarrass anyone as i do not mention ur real's name..so if you feel annoyed or don't like what i'm already posting,u can get outta here.another reminder to all reader,i'm admit that i used harsh words to express my feeling because this is me. if you hate it, just close my page and dont read it ..

yAhoO mEsSenGeR

My Visitor

Friday, April 20, 2012

advice

by Qiena Abd Halim


You can seek the advice of others, surround yourself with trusted advisors. But in the end, the decision is always yours and yours alone. And when it's time to act and you're all alone with your back against the wall, the only voice that matters is the one in your head. The one telling you what you already knew. The one that's almost always right.


0 Sweet Potato:

Music Tweet


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tik Tok